CropWorld South America is a two-day conference & exhibition focusing on advanced crop protection and production strategies to drive forward South America’s agrochemical sector on the global stage.
Attend this conference & exhibition to find out about:
- Overcoming the barriers to entry into the South America crop protection market
- The impact of the growing focus on sustainability on the crop production industry in Brazil
- Developing new products and meeting the requirements for local product registration
- Eliminating pests and diseases through biotechnology
- Infrastructure, logistics and anticipating demand